How to Dry and Style your Hair?
In order for the hair of a teenage boy to look well-groomed even without the use of styling products, it is enough to simply take care of the necessary minimum of accessories from the very beginning: a brush (round brush) and a hairdryer. With their help, you can shape or create volume on strands of any length.
There are Some helpful Styling Tips.
- Short hair is blow-dried with a diffuser, slightly lifting it with your fingers at the roots.
- Strands longer than 5 cm are twisted with brushing. The tips are wound inward, at the roots the volume is created in the direction of growth.
- The distance from the hair dryer to the head should be at least 20 cm. The direction of the air flow is according to hair growth.
- Fluffy strands are treated with cream or wax before drying.
- Gel applied to wet hair during drying will help “Style” even the most unruly hair.
Following these recommendations, you can not only choose a beautiful and fashionable haircut for your teenager, but also teach him how to wear it correctly.