Best ideas on how to cut a boy’s hair
Haircuts for boys with a pattern have recently become a fashion trend. With this styling, boys look stylish and creative. The boy will feel confident, realizing that he is individual and different from the rest.
Many athletes and artists can see such images. Looking at them, children choose such a haircut for themselves, and also very often cartoon characters are used in the hairstyle.
The main pros and cons of haircuts
It should be noted right away that there are much more advantages in a hairstyle with a pattern, these include:
1. the child feels different and individual;
2. does not require frequent shampooing and hair styling;
3. the style is always maintained, regardless of what kind of clothing is chosen;
4. You can experiment with your hairstyle, and if you don’t like it, the drawing will quickly come off.
The downside is that about twice a month you need to adjust the pattern in the haircut. It is good if parents can do this on their own at home, otherwise the correction will require additional costs.
Initially, you need to decide on the haircut for which the pattern will be created.
To do this, you need to take into account not only the attractiveness of the hairstyle itself, but also the individual characteristics of the child, that is, the type of his face and hair.
It is also worth considering the fact that such haircuts are best for preschoolers, when the child goes to school it is better to consult with the teachers about such a hairstyle, whether it will be appropriate for attending classes.
Types of children’s hairstyles with a pattern
- Boxing. This is a classic men’s haircut that contains the shortest length possible and fits almost any guy.
- Half-box. The semi-boxing hairstyle implies the presence of smooth transitions. At the top of the head, the hair is longer than at the temples and the back of the head.
- Hedgehog. This is a short haircut, which is created so that the hair sticks out and thus resembles the thorns of a hedgehog. But you should know that this styling will highlight all the flaws on the surface of the head.
- Undercut. An undercut haircut is often called double due to the fact that there are two layers of hair. The first is shorter and smoother. The second layer is on top and represents the hanging elongated strands.